When to Consider Home Care
There are many different situations, so we are flexible. Care from 2 to 24 hours a day can range from light housekeeping or companionship activities, to more dedicated care to keep loved ones safe and secure in their home.
We have experienced caregivers for special needs including:
- Alzheimer's/dementia, cancer, stroke, arthritis, and chronic illnesses such as Diabetes, MS, Parkinson's, Cerebral Palsy, and more.
- Light Housekeeping Support – A few hours a week to keep up the house!
- Respite Care – You’re the primary caregiver, but there just aren’t enough hours in a day; we can provide an occasional break.
- Recovery Care – Recovering from an illness or a fall, home care can be a huge short-term help.
- Live-In Care – Support up to 24 hours a day may make more sense than selling a home and making the commitment to a nursing home or assisted living facility too early.
Call to discuss your needs with a Care Coordinator:
(888)-243-6602 or Email Us