You or your elder loved one might be curious as to what to expect regarding home care. Involving a home care specialist into your home can be both rewarding and necessary, so knowing what to expect is crucial.
Home Care providers should be able to take care of many needs, from light housekeeping to personal grooming, bathing assistance, running errands, fall prevention, and medication reminders. In addition to these, they can provide priceless companionship that can help a senior citizen remain active, alert, and happy.
In addition to these general duties, a Warman Home Care professional can provide specific activities or tailor unique programs for clients with special needs. In most cases, we can begin almost immediately to help as much as possible.
Our caregivers can be trusted. We require the following of each of our caregivers:
- We only hire CNA’s. or Certified Nursing Assistants
- Have at least one year of experience in a hospital or nursing home setting
- Pass a written skills proficiency test
- Clear police and criminal background checks
- Participate in monthly continuing education in-services
- Excellent previous employer references
- Adhere to a written code of behavior and conduct
- Take pride in a professional appearance
We work to make you or your loved one comfortable. Interested in learning more? Read more about Warman Home Care’s superior caregivers.